Global Travel Assistance
WHAT DOES GLOBAL TRAVEL ASSISTANCE COVER?
When you are 100+ miles from home, Global Travel Assistance includes:
- Emergency medical evacuation
- Monitoring of treatment
- Lost or stolen travel documents assistance
- Transportation to join a family member in the hospital
- Emergency travel arrangements for dependent children
- Coordination of hospital payments and insurance
- Medical, behavioral or mental health, dental, and p
- Emergency travel funds assistance
- Translation and interpreter referral
- Legal consultation and referral
- Pre-travel planning and security information
- Political and natural disaster evacuation
- Return of mortal remains
WHAT HAPPENS IF SOMETHING HAPPENS WHILE I AM OUT OF THE COUNTRY?
Then Global Travel Assistance will be there to assist you! (Assuming out of the country means 100+ miles from home.)
DOES GLOBAL TRAVEL ASSISTANCE HELP IF I AM IN THE UNITED STATES?
Global Travel Assistance helps as long as you are 100+ miles from home.
WHAT ELSE IS INCLUDED IN THE WOLIGO SAFEGUARD DISCOUNT PLAN?
Safeguard Discount Plans
When you work for yourself – go Woligo.
This program is NOT insurance coverage and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CMR 5.00. This program contains a 30 day cancellation period. Member shall receive a reimbursement of all periodic membership fees if membership is cancelled within the first 30 days after the effective date. Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.